At ChrisMcWilliamsPhotography your safety is our first priority. We are pleased to be able to open after being closed for 3 months and we are taking steps to ensure that everyone stays safe and healthy.
With that in mind, these are the precautions that we have put in place:
What we are doing:
- Before your session all surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized including: light switches, door knobs, handles, handrails, waste bins, stools and chairs.
- Client bathroom will be cleaned including washing and sanitizing counters, soap dispensers, door handles, toilet and floor.
- All props, headbands, hats, outfits and blankets that are will be used will be washed before your session.
- We will cancel your session if we are not feeling well.
- We will sanitize our hands before your session and during the session as needed.
- When photographing a newborn, the photographer will wear a mask.
- Physical distancing will be in place during your session, except for newborn sessions. For newborn sessions, photographer will wear a mask.
What we ask of you:
If at any time prior to your appointment you develop any of the following symptoms: Fever >38 °C (or subjective fever), cough, sore throat, shortness of breath/breathing difficulties…
Or any two or more of the following: runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, headache, hoarse voice, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea…that you cancel your session and reschedule for when you are feeling better.
- That you use the hand sanitizer available at the door when you come for your session.
- That you follow the direction of the photographer during your session.
- Clients will remove their shoes on entering. Please bring another pair for your session.
Let’s keep everyone save and continue to flatten the curve in Manitoba!